Daily Check-in: Monday, April 29th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Monday (or Tuesday) to you all!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

I did! I got a lot of stuff done, and it was so nice! Feels great to get some of those things done that had to be put off during wintertime. Now the barn is clean, and some of the gardening is started. So now, we wait for warmer weather.

(And capping my weekend off with that Game of Thrones episode was pretty awesome. I mean it was probably the best episode to date, amirite?)

The weather was also nice enough this weekend that we had a ton of birds out and about too. Like this red-bellied woodpecker (I know, doesn't make sense that he's a 'red-bellied' woodpecker when he should clearly be a 'red-headed' woodpecker, but that's a whole 'nother bird all together. So I guess that name was already taken. haha) He was hanging out by the feeder, so I had to put a little bit of food in there for him (clearly the peanuts are his favorite). Normally, with bears out of hibernation, I don't like filling the bird feeders, but I felt bad for this little guy. He just kept sitting there like, "hey, I'm hungry," so I kinda had to give him a snack. haha

Anywho, how are things going for you Blenders?

Did you workout over the weekend? Or did you rest?

And how about for today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got a nice long lower body strength training workout today. And after this weekend's wicked amount of shoveling, my upper body is toast. So a lower body routine will be perfect for today!

And what about some good food for today? What's on your menu today, FB Fam?

I'm thinking tacos! I know, it's not even Tuesday, but they just sound so darn good!

Speaking of food: how about having another FB Food Party sometime in the next few weeks? We could do pizza again, or Juliska had the wonderful idea of doing something more regional--i.e. Mediterranean, Italian, Mexican, etc--and I think that would be fantastic as well! Just let me know what ya'll think about that, and when you'd like to do it, and we'll have another online FB potluck! haha

Ok guys, I think that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Go out there and conquer all the things today, Blenders!

Edited