M

Somebody Please Help Me

I'm seriously at a loss right now. Before I get too far into this, I'm 22, female, and I've always had trouble losing fat, but I can gain muscle fairly easily it seems. I have an apple body shape, so I gain weight mostly in my middle.

I've been doing fitness blender workouts since the beginning of February (current date 4/27) and I've been gaining weight as well as inches around my waist. I'm doing my best to eat healthy, I'm not going to lie and say my diet is perfect, but it's better than it's ever been before. I'm limiting myself on carbs and sugars, I drink lots of water and only water, and I've increased my intake of fruits, veggies, and lean proteins. Idk what I'm missing. I've been to the doctor and they say my metabolism is fine, I have no thyroid issues, and my insulin levels are fine. There are only two things that have worked for me to lose weight in the past, one is when my doctors put me on these stupid appetite suppressants. I lost like 25-30 pounds in the span of two months and I was sick as a dog because I didn't eat anything. Seriously. The other is when I was hired on as seasonal help for UPS and I was jumping on and off a truck and running packages for 8 hours a day, and not taking a lunch break. Then I lost about 5-6 pounds in about a month and a half. So what, am I supposed to be starving myself and working out non stop for 8 hours a day? This is the thought that keeps driving itself into my brain all day. It's starting to weigh on me pretty bad. I'm getting married in November, and I just want to be able to look at my wedding pictures and not cringe. I feel like I'm running out of time. Any advice will do, somebody please help.