Daily Check-in: Saturday, April 27th & Sunday, April 28th

Hello Blenders, and Happy Weekend to you all!

I thought we'd take a break from chicken pics today, and so I give you:

A squirrel, eating a piece of bread.

I mean, look at how happy he is!

(It was a stale piece that I tossed out for my chickens, but the squirrel wanted it more, apparently.)

The bread is bigger than he is, but he doesn't seem to care. I can't say I blame him. I mean, bread is life, and it's all the better when the slice is bigger than yourself.

Anywho, how are you all doing on this fine weekend? Feeling good? Have any fun plans?

I've got a ton of stuff to do this weekend! Fence building, cleaning the barn, tearing up sod, and getting our garden and berry patch ready for planting. I really want to get the planting done, but it's still way too early for that. I'm getting antsy to get things growing, so it's hard to wait. haha

And how about some workouts this weekend, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

My #WorkoutCompletes will consist of all my outdoor chores this weekend! (Which might be a bit tough after that 1000 Calorie Workout yesterday! I made it through, but man, are my legs sore!!)

And how about some delicious and nutritious meals, FB Fam? What's on your menu this weekend?

I'm going to be making something with beets tonight (I'm not sure what just yet), and maybe some fajitas for tomorrow night!

Oh! And would you guys like to have another Pizza Party again soon? (Or any other kind of food related party?) If you would, let me know, and we can get the ball rolling on that!

Other than that, I hope you all have a lovely weekend and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Have a fantastic day, Blenders!