M

Rounding Down on the Workout Times

So... I know I’m being super nitpick-y and it’s not a BIG deal by any means (and I love Fitness Blender and have been using it for years and will continue to) BUT I wanted to see if anyone else noticed this mild annoyance.

Some background: I typically workout in the mornings before I need to leave for the day and whenever I workout I use one of my purchased programs. I tend to get up at the same time every day before my workouts and eat breakfast.

Depending on how long the workouts say they will be for the day, I’ll plan my breakfast accordingly so that I can eat, workout, and then shower. Normally I try to leave myself about 15 minutes to shower and get out the door (I don’t do makeup or hair or anything).

HOWEVER, it seems like a lot of the time, Kelli and Daniel round down on the “workout time” and the videos end up being a few minutes longer. This usually wouldn’t be a big deal and I understand why they round down (it makes it seem less daunting). But those extra few minutes add up on days when your program has 3-4 shorter videos.

I know an extra 5-10 minutes total might not seem like a big deal but it wrecks my schedule when that 5 minutes is my total shower time and I’ve started my workout with the idea that I’ll have just long enough to get ready.

I know it’s not a big deal and maybe I should just always round up an extra 10 minutes (which I’ve actually started doing this week) when planning the length of my workout. It’d just be nice to not have to do that and gamble on whether or not I’ve left enough wiggle room for the workouts. I’d like to just be able to look at the time they give and know that it’s accurate or that they’ve rounded up to the nearest minute instead of down.

I guess I just wanted to see if I was alone in noticing this or not. Okay, I’m done rambling now 🙃.

Edited