Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 25th

Hello Blenders!

Can you believe it's Thursday already? (Well, Friday for some of you, already!)

And can you believe we're already approaching the end of April?

I mean, didn't the month just start?

It's crazy how fast time flies sometimes!

Well nevertheless, here's more chickens for you! (Great segway, Kim. Makes total sense. 🙄😅)

These guys are all sunbathing (under the dryer vent, of course), and it looks like they've melted. haha. From the top, we've got Christina Egguilera and Whale D. cuddling together. Then in the middle there's Diana on the left (she's the White Plymouth Rock chicken), and Borp in her coat on the right (with Mutant standing on the very far right). Then on the bottom left there's Sultana (she's also wearing a coat), cuddling with Wemu (a Dark Cornish), Scallopini in the middle, and Gorgon (a Gold-Laced Wyandotte) on the right.

There's just splatted chickens everywhere.

Anywho, how are you all doing today?

Are you feeling good?

Already prepping for your weekend?

(I am. haha)

And how about some good workouts goin on today, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got an active recovery day, and I feel I need it. I went a bit heavy with my weights for yesterday's total body routine, and I'm really feeling my upper body muscles. Like wowza. Total T-rex arms here.

What about some delicious and nutritious meals to look forward to today? (I can't be the only one who looks forward to meal time? 😆)

What's on your menu today, FB Fam?

I think eggs! I mean look at all these chickens! They're laying almost a dozen eggs a day! So I've got eggs! haha. I think something quick and easy like eggs burritos again (I do love me some egg burritos!)

Alright guys, I think that's about all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy your workouts today, and Happy Exercising!

Edited