HKS Accountability Group April 25

Hello everyone!

I work from home a fair bit and I've gotten into a nice routine of working until about 11am, then doing my FB workout, showering and a healthy lunch. Seems to be working really well!

I seem to be a bit nervous about HIIT each day, probably because I know it's a serious challenge for my stamina, but Day 3 of Sweat and I've done it! Feeling how tiring Sweat is compared to Strong makes me really happy that I've decided to approach both of them in alternating weeks. I think it'll just give things a bit of a breather and the HIIT will feel less relentless.

Today was HIIT and Abs, but I felt I needed more so I did the extra credit....oh boy. It was TOUGH. 20 seconds on, 10 seconds off - but the way it went constantly for 17mins meant that it was also cardio. I don't remember the last time I was out of breath from Abs work alone! It probably helps that I'd done HIIT beforehand. When Daniel was like "ok, hold this final plank as long as you can - keep going!" I stopped after the 20 seconds and started stretching, hahahaha. He was going on and on, another 20 seconds, and another. So i listened to him suffer while I stretched....

Shower, lunch and work for me for the rest of the day!

How is everyone else getting on?