Posted in: FB Team / FB Team Posts

FB Strong Check In; Day 10, 11, 12, 13

Hello Everyone,

Sorry for the huge gap in my check ins life is giving me a fun ride recently. I am going to whine a bit here so if you don't want to hear it skip to the next paragraph. Ha. So, a few post back I told you guys that I had gotten sick and had to take a short break from my works. Well I had started feeling better "though not 100%) so I started back into the program and got a couple more days done (10 and 11). Then I started to feel a bit under the weather again so I though I would take a day off from the program again but would still do a little activity in the way of mowing the lawn. No big deal right. Well at some point during the lawn mowing, wither pushing the mower or dragging around the yard waste bin, or both, I pulled my back. Ughhhhhh! I have had back problems off and on since my early 20's (I did a lot of dumb stuff in my teens and 20's) and regular exercise is the only thing that keeps me pain free, but come on, can I not once hurt my back doing something cool? As opposed to, bending over to tie my shoe, sneezing, or loading the dish washer! (all of which have happened by the way).

Well after a couple days rest and stretching/pilates my back was good enough to do day 12 and 13. Now I am planning on starting the first day of week three tomorrow (aka Day 15).

Where are you guys in your programs? Hope you are all fairing better than I am on consistency and avoiding set backs.