Recipes for diabetes suggestions

Ok, I'll be short with this. My grandma, has ben recently diagnosed with diabestes. No surprise, since all of her life has been cooking really heavy food. REALLY tasty, but heavy. Of course, she was born during WW2, coming from an orphanage where they were fed so poorly, that she was eating raw potato peel from the garbage, because of hunger. All of that trauma led her to develop a bad habit, aka, of cooking a shit ton of food, making sure all the family is full and fed and making sure there's never food missing from the fridge and having a lifestyle that led her to diabetes, now, at 75.

She doesn't know how to use internet so, she has no idea how to cook healthy. She thinks healthy food is tasteless and boring and she said she rather dies than eating healthy, lol.

I have to take this responsibility and teach her some tasty recipes, but since I can't use any sugar, be careful with the fat percentage in dairy products or some of the carbohydrates (I have a healthy lifestyle, but I allow myself to use a bit of sugar, flour, potatoes, butter, oil etc in my diet or homemade deserts/ food), I have my hands tied regarding apropiate recipes for diabetes, because they are very strict.

Sooo, if you guys can help me with some useful links, that I can save to bookmarks and follow some recipes that I can teach her, would be absolutely amazing!!!! Thank you, in advance!!!

Edited