HKS Accountability Group April 24

Good morning!

Today was a much better morning than most! Yesterday, I did not get in the workout. I started it, but it was already so late in the morning, that I did not feasibly see myself having enough time to get ready for work, make lunch, etc.

I did get the walks in with mum on Monday and yesterday, though, so that's good.

So this morning was a rescheduled Reach Day 3. I am so glad I decided to take the leap and do Reach. I feel like there's a lot of good foundations and good habits that are being taught that people might be inclined to ignore because it's slower. I know I won't see results as fast as something like FB30, but I want to really build myself from the ground up. I want better range of motion and a stronger core - I don't have either!

I did abandon FB30 entirely for now, I don't have the time to try to do two programs.

Eating on the FB meal plan has been eye-opening. I always knew that what I was eating was what was holding me back in not seeing the results I wanted, but this is on another level. I feel my body changing, like it's trying to rid itself of all the processed junk I was eating. There's a lot of detoxing to do!

I hope you all have a wonderful day!