Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 24th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing on this fine day?

I hope you all's well with you! And if things are tough or stressful for you right now, I hope it passes quickly. Just remember to take care of yourselves too!

And how 'bout a chicken pic to maybe help put a smile on your face today? (Well, chickens make me smile, anyway haha.)

This is BBC! (British Broadcasting Chicken) Look at how stately she can be (well, when she's not eyeballin me like this haha)! She has to wear a coat similar to Borp--due to roosters being jerks--but she shouldn't have to wear it too much longer! So, BBC is a Black Jersey Giant (this particular breed of chicken gets absolutely huge; about 10-13 lbs when they're full grown).

BBC is kinda small for a Jersey Giant though--but I don't think she's done growing yet (they are a slow growing breed). BBC is also exceedingly noisy (especially when she's gotta lay an egg), and you can hear her clucking for miles. It's incredible, haha. She also lays a large brown egg.

So here's more chickens for you!

Alrighty, let's get back on task here!

How's it goin Blenders? How are you feeling today?

I hope you're feeling good. But if not, maybe it would be a good day to take a step back, and reevaluate. Maybe, take sometime to find something that brings you joy? I know it's hard when things are busy, or stressful, but I hope you take care of yourselves--including your mental well-being--and know that taking a break can help you in many ways.

Just thinking about you all today, and hoping you're all doing ok!

And how about some workouts? That can help improve our moods sometimes! Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I've got a total body strength combo again today! That's this week's theme in Fit 2, alternating total body workouts with recovery days, and culminating in a 1000 Calorie Workout on Friday! (Sorta nervous for that! haha)

And what about some of that #eatrealfood goin on? (This can also be a mood improver, in my opinion!) What's on your menu today, FB Fam?

I want something ridiculously spring themed to eat today. We had a hard frost again last night, but now it's super sunny and beautiful--so I wanna pretend it's 100% spring with no chance of snow. haha. I'm thinking a soup? Maybe asparagus, leeks, potatoes, with lemon and herbs? Ok. Sounds very good to me!

Well Fellow Blenders, I think that's rambling quota for that day!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And remember to take a "time out" today if you need it (whether it's mentally or physically), to take care of you too! Every body needs/deserves a break sometimes, even if it's just 5 minutes! Take care of yourselves, FB Fam, and have a great day!

Edited