Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 23rd

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I hope all is well with you!

So today marks an anniversary of sorts with my Furry Trainers. As you probably know, Furry Trainer #1 is an amputee. It's a long story about what she went through, and how she came to be mine, (I'll post the long-winded version on instagram later today if you're interested. My handle is @kim_of_kims and you just gotta click 'Follow' if you want to), but it's officially been 5 years since she had the surgery done.

And you know what? It hasn't slowed her down one bit. This photo is from late last summer when we went to one of the beaches here, and look at how soggy she is! haha. Her and Furry Trainer #2 were running, jumping, swimming, and having a grand ol' time playing. Nothing slows this one down, and I'm so grateful to have her in my life. She's amazing. And she makes me realize that I don't have too much to complain about in my life, ya know? She's missing a limb, and honestly, it doesn't really impact her day-to-day doggy life. She just goes and goes. And her sister (Furry Trainer #2) is just as amazing--as she constantly watches out for Furry Trainer #1. They are an inseparable pair.

And since this date marks when she came into our lives, I call today her 'birthday.'

So Happy Birthday to my Furry Trainer #1!

Ok, sorry for the tangent!

Let's get back to our check-in here!

How are you all doing today Fellow Blenders?

Having a good day so far?

I sincerely hope so!

And what about some workouts goin on today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

Ok, so yesterday, I did a total body strength/HIIT combo. And let me tell you something: it kicked my butt! I was absolutely struggling to get through it (in a good way though haha)! It was this video, if you're interested: https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/44-minute-cardio-hiit-total-body-strength-stretching-and-abs-workout-fb-blend

I was sweatin up a storm, and had to take a bunch of extra breaks. Whew, it was a toughie! lol

For today though, I've got a recovery-ish cardio workout. So I think after yesterday's total butt kicking, that's a pretty good choice!

And what about some re-fueling after those tough workouts? What's on your menu today, Blenders?

We still have some leftover turkey to eat up, so I think we'll make a giant green salad with turkey tonight. So greens, tomato, beans, avocado, the turkey, and a quick homemade dressing sounds pretty good to me!

Well FB Fam, I think I've taken up more than enough of your time today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders!

Edited