First 1000 calorie workout!

Hello FB family!

Today I finished my first ever 1000 calorie workout while on the FBFit r2 program, day 19 (it was the 2 million 1000 calorie one)! I switched some days around in order to make it easier for me to do all my workouts. Unfortunately I started the week with this 1000 calorie workout and I have still 4 days of workouts left for the rest of the week, so I don't know if I will be sore tomorrow and be able to follow the modified program. I know it's ideal to have rest days after the 1000 calorie workouts, but if I left it for the end of the week, I would probably never do it due to travelling.

It went very well, it was easier than I anticipated, but the HIIT portion was brutal! I took small breaks in between HIIT-core-strength, but otherwise it went by really fast! I think the most intimidating thing about these 1000 calorie workouts is the time investment and not so much their difficulty...

It left me feeling very energised and positive and after a quick snack, its effects still last 4 hours later! :) Now onto a proper healthy meal!

I hope I won't be too sore tomorrow and will be able to do the rest of the workouts for the week! :)

Good day to you all!