Daily Check-in: Monday, April 22nd

Hello Blenders, and Happy Monday (or Tuesday) to you all!

How are you doing? Did you have a good weekend, and good Easter?

I certainly hope so!

Hubby and I discovered that our hibernating neighbors seem to be awake already! It seems a bit early for the bears to be up and about, but hey, who am I to tell them what to do. haha. So this is a black bear print (with Hubby's hand for size comparison--he's got rather large hands--so that's a decent sized bear print).

That just means I gotta be extra careful whilst out walking the Furry Trainers, or if I plan on cooking lamb anytime soon. 😆

Anywho, how are you today FB Fam? Are you having a good day so far? Are you feeling rested after your weekend?

And do you plan on tackling some workouts today? Or is it a rest day for you?

After plenty of rest, and bit too much delicious Easter food (I regret nothing), I'm ready to get a Workout Complete today! So, I've got a nice long HIIT and total body strength combo on the schedule for today! I'm super excited to get that done! 💪

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, FB Fam?

We've got Easter leftovers! So turkey, brussel sprouts, asparagus, and potatoes for supper! I am also super excited for this too! haha

Well, Blenders, I think that's about all I've got for today!

So, I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, Blenders, and stay strong! You got this!

P.S. I also wanted to add a note here. I don't know if we have any Blenders from Sri Lanka or not--but even if we don't, I just want anyone who may have been effected by the senseless acts of violence to know that our hearts go out to you. And I'm deeply sorry for the horrific tragedies you've had to endure. Sending you love, healing, and the hope for an end to all this needless violence.

Edited