Beachblender, Roamblender and now .... Aquablender !!

A group of us wanted to go for our first swim in the sea this morning. Water temperature is only 10 degrees at the moment. Admittedly we were wearing wetsuits, but nothing on our hands... so shock horror: it was definitely mightily COLD🥶🥶🥶🥶🥶 Putting our face into the water for front crawl: ouch, so cold it actually hurt. An alternative was quickly found: exercises in the water!

I got the group to do: flyjacks, flutter kicks while floating, 180 degree jumps, tyre run (imagine tyres on the seabed and run in and out of those), flutter kicks while upright with swinging arms, rocket squats, high knees etc etc! We ended with the “baywatch babe” move!! We even managed that in slowmotion 🤔🤪

We managed to stay in there for more than 20 minutes! We had so much fun, especially when we got my husband to take some photographs and he was deliberately slow about it so we got nearly knocked over by a nice big wave!!!

One of my friends suggested the name.... Aquablender! Well, I can’t see us doing pilates or yoga in the water, but cardio, hiit and strength certainly, so I reckon this activity is entitled to “blender” in its title! Watch this space for more!!!!🤣 Oh and as the beach was filling up, our “audience” grew 😜!

#flippingcolditwas

#aquablendertotherescue

#somuchfunexercisingwithfriends

Edited