Daily Check-in: Saturday, April 20th & Sunday, April 21st, HAPPY EASTER!!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Easter weekend to you all!

I don't know what the weather's like where you are, but I hope it's as nice as it is here! We've got bright blue, sunny skies, and warmer temps! It's so awesome!

As you can see too, my chickens are LOVING it! Here they are sunbathing, and it's quite hilarious. (The best part about this, is that they are actually sunbathing right next to where the dryer vents out of the house--so they are very warm, and very happy! haha)

In front there, we've got Whale D., the Silver Dorking. She looks like a little whale, so that's how she got her name. She's got extra toes on both feet, teeny tiny legs with a big round body, she lays a large white egg, and she's super needy.

The chicken in the middle is Fubo. Her name is a somewhat inappropriate acronym because we were told she's a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte (she's not, she's some kind of a mix), so her name comes from my husband calling her 'f'ed up blue one' lol. We got her as an adult from some friends who couldn't keep her (along with her friend directly behind her). She lays a large brown egg.

The hen furthest in the back actually is a Blue Laced Red Wyandotte, and her name is Bloobo Crankins. And she is a nasty little hobbitses, haha. For real though, she is cranky as all get out. She also lays a large brown egg, and don't you even think about trying to take that egg from her, caz she'll eat your face.

(And Mutant's just hanging out there in the background. Thinking about sunbathing under the dryer vent too.)

Anywho, enough about chickens!

How are you all doing on this fine weekend? Are you feeling good? Enjoying some Easter celebrations?

I hope so!

Do you plan to workout this weekend? Or are you resting?

I'm not doing any sort of planned workout! I want to enjoy this beautiful weather, and the Easter celebrations with my Hubby and the Furry & Feathered Trainers.

How about some Easter meals? Do you have a special meal you have at Easter time?

Hubby and I are going full-spring meal. We're gonna have lemon herb turkey, with roasted asparagus and potatoes, and some fresh fruit salad for dessert! I also am going to make an Easter bread ring where you bake the bread with Easter eggs right into it! I'm very much looking forward to that!

Well Blenders, I think that's enough from me!

I hope you all have truly wonderful weekend, and thank you so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy your Easter holiday celebrations, and may you find as much joy this weekend as a sunbathing chicken does under a dryer vent! 😆

Happy Easter, FB Fam! Much love to you all!

Edited