#WorkoutComplete!! 💪 Burn Fat and Build Lean Muscle - Day 3

Hiiiii, beautiful, amazing, strong people!

Happy friday!

It is almost the weekend!! Excited!?

Though, here, the "weekend" started yesterday because we are in holidays for holly week. So thursday and friday are holidays this week 😊

How has your day going so far!?

Sooooo, for me, it was day 3 complete!

This challenge is flying by! 💪

Today, I am very proud to say that I did all the hiit intervals high impact! Ohhhh yeaaaahhh!

The Mt. Climbers, as usual, were pretty hard, so those, I did half or more of the intervals high impact, and then the easier version. I hate them as Kelli does too! Still, I am proud! 💪

I did the hard version of the heel taps + jump intervals all the way through! I couldn't believe it! 😮Those ones were hard for me before!

For the abs intervals, I did the hard version for almost all of them but the hip raises (did them from my knees), russian twist (did it with my feet on the ground though I put them up from time to time), and the swimmers.

As for the burnout round, it was a killer! 😅

Twisted Climbers!? Those have to be counted like a hiit exercise! 😒

Those and the heel tap jumps were the hardest for me. although, the heel tap jumps were hard because I just finished the round of twisted climbers and I was running out of air and energy! 😅 I did the high impact version of the twisted climbers almost all the interval, though in a very slow pace! 😅

In any case, I am proud of myself and proud to say Workout Complete!!

Happy day!!

Edited