FB Fit - Completed the second time!

Yay! I started February 21st and did my physical fitness test today. My last day of FB Fit!! It's my second time trough and I really love this program. So, so much!

As I didn't want to run for 1 or 2 miles and do squats or other things all over again, I decided to do the same workout the first and last day of the program and simply compare the counts.

I chose this workout:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/total-body-burnout-challenge-descending-ladder-low-impact-workout-for-endurance

After a bit more than 8 weeks, I was really anxious if the workout would show what I could feel and see already. (It did!!)

Thanks so much Fitnessblender!! Your programs and workout mean so much too me, especially to my mental health.

Sooo... here they are... the results (I summed up the repetitions for 2min, 1min and 30s; full push-ups count double).

(picture attached)

The first time I didn't use any weight at all, the second time, I used 10kg (5kg per hand) for certain exercises. Instead of 15 full push-ups, I was even able to do 11 in the first round (+ 19 half push-ups), I'm so proud of myself.

I burnt around 187cal the first time I did this workout. Today it was close to 230cals.

Now, I'm going to go running until Easter is over and do FB Booty (+ HIIT on the other days) as my next program. :)

#feelinghappy

PS: Sorry for any spelling or grammar mistakes, I'm just so excited about what I achieved and not a native speaker.

Edited