Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 18th

Hello Blenders!

How are you all doing today?

I've got another chicken picture for you! This is Sultana, and she's a Salmon Faverolle. As you can see, she's got quite the fluffy beard, that I have to keep trimmed in order for her to be able to see. Sultana has an extra toe, and lays a medium-large pinkish colored egg. She is the sweetest chicken (kinda ditzy too haha), and that's part of the reason we named her Sultana. (We also though she might have been a White Sultan when she was a baby--so that factored in to her name as well).

So there you are! Here's more about chickens than you've ever wanted to know! haha

Anywho, how's it goin today, Blenders? How're you feeling so far? Have you had a good week?

I hope so! And we're almost to Easter weekend, so I hope that keeps your spirits up too!

And what about some workouts happenin today, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm kinda switchin things around a little with my workouts today, as I'm a bit sore in my upper body still. So I decided to swap for a leg/HIIT day! So it's a lower body workout for me today!

And how about some healthy, delicious meals going on today? What's on the menu today, FB Fam?

I don't really have any clue haha. Maybe something with pork chops and sweet potatoes? I'm sure Hubby and I will come up with something.

Well guys, I think that's about it for me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Hang in there guys, we're almost to that weekend! You got this! 💪

Edited