Daily Check-in: Monday, April 15th

Hello FB Fam! And Happy Monday (or Tuesday) to you!

How are you all doing today? Did you have a good weekend?

We had a nice, quiet weekend. And ended up with several inches of snow, so that was fun. Was hoping that I might be done with snow shovelin for the year, but this the UP. So, let's be realistic. 😆 (Today's pic was my view this morning as the sun came up through the trees. Plenty of snow there.)

(We also watched the new GOT last night! I loved it! Did you guys see it too?)

Other than that, not much to report here! My chickens are very unhappy about the snow, while my Furry Trainers are THRILLED about it (they absolutely love snow), and I'm just kinda over it lol.

Anywho, how are you all doing? Feeling good? Rested after your weekend?

I hope so!

And how about some workouts today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I'm actually going to start Fit Rd 2 over again today. I still gotta get a review together, but in the meantime, I want to try this program again. The first time through, I didn't do hardly any of the extra credit, and I'd like to challenge myself to doing it (within reason) this time around. So that's my workout today! Supposed to be the PFT, but here we are, with more snow on the ground, so I'm going to swap workouts again, and start with Day 2--which is lower body strength and cardio.

And how bout some good food to start your week off, Blenders? What's on your menu for today?

Hubby and I made a huge batch of chili yesterday, so we're gonna eat on that for a few days.

Well guys, that's about it from me today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Let's start our week off strong, and go kick some butt today! 💪 Take care, Blenders!

Edited