Daily Check-in: Saturday, April 13th & Sunday, April 14th

Happy Weekend, Blenders!

I figured we needed a break from chicken pics for a bit, so here's a cool sunset/cloud formation from last night! We haven't been having as many pretty sunrises and sunset for the past week (since it's been overcast), so last night was a bit of a treat!

Anywho, how are you all doin on this lovely weekend? Do you have anything fun planned?

I've got nothin goin on in particular! House work, and we're gonna build a pen for my roosters (they're being jerks and have to go live in time out for a bit haha), but that's about it. I think I'm also gonna park myself on the couch and read a book (or several), and maybe bake some of Callie's chewy ginger cookies too! I love weekends like this where it's just kind of 'go with the flow' and do whatever. It's relaxing in its own way.

And what about some workouts for this weekend? Are you guys working out, or are you resting?

I am resting! I officially finished Fit Rd 2 (whoo!), so I'm gonna take a break, do some yoga, and see if I can collect my thoughts into some kind of review for the program (which is great, by the way)!

And what about some good food goin on this weekend, FB Fam? What's on your menu for the next couple days?

I think I want to make a spring risotto either tonight or tomorrow! With peas, asparagus, lemon, and Asiago cheese (my favorite)--oh yeah, now we're talking! And then maybe some pork chops with potatoes, carrots, and sauerkraut for Sunday!

Ok, I'm sold! haha

Well Blender Friends, I think that's about all I've got for our weekend check-in!

I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care, stay safe, and have fun, no matter what you do!

Edited