Daily Check-in: Fitness Friday, April 12th

Hello, and Happy Friday (or Saturday) to you, Blenders!

I've got another chicken picture for you! (I promise I won't go crazy with them haha.) This is Mutant! He is a Silver Spangled Hamburg, and as you can see, an amazingly beautiful guy (and man does he know it!). He's a smallish rooster with a big attitude, and makes lots and lots of noise. He often stands on one foot like this too--don't know why, it's just his thing. Overall, he's a pretty good rooster--he watches over the hens, and isn't afraid to stand outside to fight something off, if need be.

Alright enough chicken talk for today!

How are you all doing on this fine day? Feeling good? Excited for the weekend?

I.am.tired.today. I may, or may not, have stayed up really late last night reading a book. Whoops. It's all good though, I just need to manage my reading time better. haha.

And how about some workouts going on today, FB Fam? Are you working out, or are you resting?

Ok, so I've got my final day of FB Fit Rd 2, which is supposed to be a PFT. But, I'm not gonna lie, I'm swapping it for another workout. I know, I know, I shouldn't skip it, but running that mile ain't gonna happen when it's icy out (nor am I willing to destroy me knees running on a treadmill). So I'm going to give one of the newer workouts a shot! I'm excited for that!

And what about some good food goin on today? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

It's superbly gross, rainy, snowy, icy outside, so that's like automatically soup or stew weather. So, we're gonna have something along those lines!

Ok guys, let's get to our Fitness Friday question(s)!

I know I've done one of these in the past, but it's always fun to learn more about each other! So I thought we could do another "Get to Know You" style of questionnaire, with a bit of an FB flair of course! So here's a few questions just for fun!

1. How long have you been using Fitness Blender?

2. What part of the world do you come from?

3. What is your favorite Fitness Blender program?

4. Do you listen to music while working out? If so, what do you listen to?

5. Do you currently have any fitness goals you are working on/towards right now? If so, what are they?

6. What's your favorite part of working out? (i.e. what keeps you coming back for more?)

7. (Borrowing this one from K & D's giveaway this week.) What's your favorite nutritious and delicious meal?

8. If you were on a desert island, and only had one food you could bhave, what would it be?

9. If you could only pick one training style (because obviously you're still on a desert island, and can only have one of everything), what would it be? Cardio/strength/kickboxing/HIIT/Pilates/other?

10. What is something about yourself that maybe people don't know? Do you have a hidden talent or skill?

Ok, that's it! I will put my answers in the comments section so as to not prolong this post anymore than it needs to be! I hope you find this as a fun thing to do, and as fun way to get to know each other better!

And with that, I will let you get back to it!

I hope you all have a fantastically wonderful day, and thanks so much for checking with me!

Take care, FB Fam!

Edited