Daily Check-in: Thursday, April 11th

Hello Blenders!

Here's another chicken pic for you today!

This is Scallopini, and she's a Sicilian Buttercup. She's a small chicken, with a big attitude, let me tell ya. 😅 But she's still adorable. Oh, and she lays smallish white eggs.

So yeah, you wanted Christina Egguilera's flock mates, so here is one of them! My little Scallopini.

Anywho, how are things going for you today, Fellow Blenders? Having a good day so far?

I really hope so!

It's a cold snowy day here today! It's still hard to believe it's spring time. I really want to start planting things outdoors, but I've got at least another month or so before that's even possible. (I have started my tomato and pepper seeds indoors though! So that's something at least! haha)

And how are you all feeling about your workouts? Pretty good? Are you working out today? Or are you resting?

I'm actually pretty sore overall. I focused more on upper body movements during my total body workout yesterday, and I'm feeling it. So I'm very glad that today is an active rest day with some stretching. It's kinda hard to start your workout week off with a 1000 Calorie Workout, ya know? But it's all good, caz the rest of the week is fairly 'easy.'

And how bout some good food goin on today? What's on your menu today, Fellow Blenders?

I'm gonna make an easy chicken salad. Green salad, with chicken, grapes, celery, almonds. Sounds pretty darn good to me!

Well guys, I think that's about all I've got for today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

And hang in there, FB Fam! We're almost to the weekend!

Edited