Furry trainer having a hard time, non-scale victory (uncalled for) and postponing FB Strong for a mo

My Nemo is having a hard time this week. On Sunday evening we noticed the first symptoms of idiopathic vestibular syndrome in him and he's suffering a lot these days. It's a passing thing that old dogs get very often and vets can treat them well, so no reason to actually worry but it's scary and he's hurting. It's like vertigo with a bad case of nausea.

Also, he keeps peeing everywhere and he's very restless so the nights have been busy. He's had to have infusions to avoid dehydration.

I'm tired.

Incidentally, the vet asked me how much my dog weighed. I said 20 kilos (40-45 pounds, I believe). She acted surprised - "He looks like a light one, he does. And you're lifting him up the stairs and on the table like it's no big deal, too!"

Well, yes I do. I take that as a compliment and I mark it as a non-scale victory. That is why I work out - to be able to do things. Lifting and carrying dogs, children, grocery bags ... I don't care if I look good in a bikini but I must look good in everyday situations!

Sooo....I did the first day of the second week of FB Strong yesterday but I think I'm going to rethink my calendar. I'm too beat to work out tonight and tomorrow is my weekly fitness class. We leave for a week-long vacation on Monday, and I've already chosen my workouts (sans equipment) for that.

So I guess I'll postpone Week 2 until the week after next, which will delay me by two weeks, compared to you guys. That really bothers me; I was having fun! 😔

I'll TRY to do the remaining days of week 2 Friday - Sunday but I don't know if they will work.

Edited