Daily Check-in: Wednesday, April 10th

How 'bout this for a sunset, Blenders? 😱 It looks like fire! Kind of incredible!

Hello Blenders, and Happy Wednesday (or Thursday) to you all!

How are you doing today?

I hope you're all doing well!

And other than being still a bit sore from my 1000 Cal workout on Monday, I'm feeling pretty good!

Though I'll admit, I'm a bit worried about my chickens today.

Todd the red fox was out and about at a weird time (during daylight) this morning, and too close for comfort. And as much as I like Todd, I do not want her near my chickens. Luckily, Furry Trainer #1 told Todd what's what, and scared her away for now. (I also went out there and made sure that Todd received the message lol.) So, hopefully, we will not have any issues. I like Todd. I love my chickens. I don't want to have any run-ins.

But yeah, other than that, all's well here! Oh yeah, and we're supposed to get a random snow/ice/freezing rain/high wind storm tomorrow into Friday. 🙄 Yuck.

(And if you are interested in hearing even more about chickens, you should check out koppakabana's thread from yesterday! It's fantastic, and will make you laugh for sure! https://www.fitnessblender.com/community/discussion/11965/told-my-colleagues-about-christina-egguilera I will try to post more chicken photos in the future to introduce you to the rest of my flock. No worries, I won't bombard you with them though lol.)

Anywho, back to the task at hand!

How about some workouts for today, Blenders? Are you working out today, or are you resting?

I've actually got a total body HIIT and strength combo for today! I will probably take it a bit easier as my glutes are still sore from Monday! So I'll try to shift a lot of the movements away from the glutes, and do a touch more upper body movement (i.e. modifying when necessary).

What about you FB Fam? How are your workouts going for you? Are you enjoying them? Are you feeling good about them?

I hope so! (And if not, it might be time to take a break, and/or switch things up a bit!)

And how about that post-workout-fuel that's so important each and every day? What's on your menu for today, Blenders?

I have another case of the "I don't knows." haha. Probably something quick and easy, like tacos!! You can never go wrong with tacos!!

Well Fellow Blenders, I think I've have droned on quite enough for today!

I hope you all have a lovely day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Enjoy earning your #WorkoutCompletes (or #RestCompletes) today! And Happy Exercising!

Edited