Daily Check-in: Tuesday, April 9th

Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening, Blenders!

Since a few of you asked about a Christina update, here she is! (BTW Lynna, I've officially changed her name to Christina Egguilera. It's brilliant, and I love it. So thank you, Lynna, for giving her the best name ever! And I hope you don't mind me using it!) She is doing great, and so far, has not had any more issues laying eggs. In fact, she's been laying eggs like crazy, and absolutely loving the warmer weather! So thank you all for thinking about her. (She was hard to get a very good picture of here, because she was chasing bugs, and running around like a mad hen. 😆)

Alright Blenders, how are you all doing today?

I hope you're all doing well!

How are things going in your part of the world? Is the weather nice?

How 'bout in general? How're things going for you, FB Fam? Is life treating you good?

I really hope it is. Caz ya'll deserve the best, and I hope things are good for you right now.

And what about some workouts for today, Blenders? Are you working out, or are you resting?

Did I mention that the last week of FB Fit Rd 2 starts off with a 96 minute 1000 Calorie Workout?

Caz it totally does.

So yeah, I cranked that beast out yesterday, and now today is total recovery mode. I've got a little bit of recovery cardio and stretching. And that's about all I'm gonna be able to accomplish today haha.

And we've got to refuel after tough workouts, right? So what's on your menu for today, FB Fam?

I think I want to make chicken fajita rice. Little bit of rice with some chicken, peppers, onions, mushrooms, and spices. Topped with tomatoes and avocados. That sounds pretty darn good, if I do say so myself!

Well guys, I'm afraid I'm all outta rambling for today! (What?! Who am I even?! 😱😆)

So I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Take care FB Fam! And I hope you conquer some of your goals today! 💪

Edited