C

Chewy Ginger Snap Recipe!

Hello, all!

Finally, the ginger snap recipe is here - haha! I meant to post this yesterday, but didn’t get around to it.

I’m not sure if this is the right thread to put these under; they’re not like super nutritious or anything, but... you know. It’s a recipe, right?😜

As usual, you can adjust the measurements according to your liking. That’s what I was trying to do in the pic I shared the other day, and that’s why there were different looking ones - haha! I don’t have a lot of tips right now, except that I half the sugar, don’t dip them in sugar, and probably would do a half cup of oil instead of 3/4. I recommend using oil instead of butter for softer cookies. Also, if you are going for the soft, chewy cookie, do not over bake! You want to take them out when there are still a bit underdone, leave them on the cookie sheet/pan for about a minute, and then remove them. They will harden up a bit as they cool, so don’t over back them. Unless of course, you want them to be a traditional ginger “snap” then you can cook them longer.

So I guess I had more tips than I thought - lol!

Anyhoo! hope you like them if you try them!😁🤗

P.s. you can tell, once again, that this recipe has been made a time or two...😆

P.s.s. I just noticed that it says “more for us” by the flour. We usually use whole wheat flour, so sometimes we have to add a bit more to get things the right consistency. I can’t remeber if that's that extra third cup or not. I guess depending on what you use, you can start with 2 cups and then see how you like the consistency. Wow. I feel like I’m being really helpful right now... (*more like confusing - haha 🙈)

Anyway, I’m sure y’all know how to figure this stuff out and make it work for you.🤪😄

Edited