Teal leggings, compost, and Apollo!

They're here, they're here!

Fresh from Workout Complete: teal leggings, some shirts, and a beautiful geometric sports bra! So, of course, I had to try on those oh, so shiny leggings for my recovery workout for Day 6 of Strong. The clothing is beautiful as usual. I felt like a mermaid in those teal leggings, lol. The fabric is ah-mazing! Better pics to come.

Today was gorgeous out, so for my rest day, we ate a hearty breakfast and then my boyfriend and I "stirred" and watered the compost that had been sitting all winter. Lots of clippings, leaves, egg shells (lots!), and fruit/veggie scraps. We uncovered some beautiful black dirt while flipping the compost, so we laid a thin layer of the "black gold" on the garden. We still have to buy more dirt for more coverage, but that rich soil that we made ourselves is the best kind of plant food. Can't wait to get started on this year's garden. Last year was an experimental success... and last minute, might I add, Iol. This year will be more orderly. Luckily, I live with a "green thumb" or I wouldn't know what to do. And Apollo, my furry trainer, made sure everything was up to snuff, chasing off any snooping rabbits,

I hope everyone had a great weekend.