Happy healing + elimination diet (meal ideas?)

I am soooooo happy!

My knees, although the insides still get achy especially while standing or walking a lot, have gotten so. Much. Better. I even completed my therapy exercises with 3 lb and 6 lb weights and they were not sore the day after + no pain! I am completing lunges now which my therapist said was the ultimate bodyweight exercise for knee pain! After so much despair and rants and hard work, everything is paying off :) thank you everyone who has kept up with me! You helped a lot, truly. I will surely post when I complete my first HIIT, but tomorrow's goal is to incorporate some jump rope (my time to join in JustRaven!) To see how the hops are handled.

On another note.

My parents and I decided to try an elimination diet, me because of my back pain (which has gone on for about 5 yrs now) and I am cutting gluten, dairy, coffee, and almonds. So. If y'all have any meal ideas, mostly breakfast wise, I'm all ears :)

I have no problems eating savory dishes and plan to do so most of the time: eggs, veggies, sweet potato. My mom and I plan to make some fruit sweet potato "breads". But not being able to eat my almond butter, Greek yogurt, oats, etc. is tough especially in the morning, and I even bought almond milk today whilst completely forgetting I can't even consume that haha! I am trying to avoid buying lots of food because we plan to go on for only 3-4 weeks.

I also started my internship last week as a rehab aide and have to say am pretty content so far. I'm almost afraid that so many good things are happening all at once O.O

Anyways,

Thanks for listening as always! Hope your Sunday was great!