S

Non-scale victories!

Hi fellow Blenders,

Today was day 1 of week 6 of FB Fit for me. We had HIIT and total body strength training on the agenda. And I just want to say that I am feeling so strong and capable compared to when I first started using FB several months ago.

Today I really noticed improvements. I can squat lower. I was able to lift my highest weight for rows to date. I finally have ski squats down--sounds weird, but for the longest time I couldn't manage to do ski squats in a way where I felt them working. I think I couldn't get down low enough or something. But today I definitely felt them. I'm also so much more flexible than before. All in all, I'm feeling pretty excited about my progress. And I just wanted to say a HUGE thanks to K&D. I was in a really low place when I started working out with y'all. I had fallen into a major depressive episode and had to take a semester off from my grad program. I was just generally feeling like a failure. And FB has been an integral part of climbing back out of that hole. So big big thanks for all you do.

Also huge thanks to the FB community for being such a great source of inspiration and support!

Edited