C

#FBStrong Week 1 Complete!

Hello, FB family!

I just wanted to check in to say that with day 5 yesterday and 6 today; I’ve completed week 1 of FB Strong!😃🙌🏻

I’m so proud of myself! I was determined to have a strong start on my goals for this month, and I’m really pleased with myself! I didn’t eat out, tried some FB recipes, got up earlier all week, and I stayed right on schedule with the workouts; Monday through Friday, plus the recover day today! I’ve never worked out 5 days in a row like that, due to “not having time” on especially busy days. But one of my goals for this month is to get on a good schedule, and to try to stay on the workout schedule. It’s felt so good to get up early and get my workout complete in the morning, and to stay right on schedule for once! Of course there’s nothing wrong with spreading it out and rescheduling, but I just want to challenge myself this month to be more self-disciplined in different areas, and so having this plan, working to stick to it, and seeing those green check marks all in a row makes me feel very accomplished and motivated!

I haven’t done as well with going to bed early, but I have done better than normal; so I’m going to keep working on that!

Also, I’m really enjoying the program so far! I’ve been surprised at how perfectly structured it is for recovery! There were days I was pretty sore, that I wasn’t sure I’d be ready for the next routine targeting that same muscle group; but then when the next routine would come I’d feel recovered and ready for it! Daniel and Kelli really know what they are doing with these programs! 👍🏻

Thanks for doing this with us, K&D! I’m really enjoying it, and I appreciate it!💙

And to all of you doing Strong, another program, your own schedule, community challenge, or just having to rest all together; great job to you, too! No matter where you are, how little or how much you can do, or if you fall off track here or there; I hope you are thankful for what you can do, that you are working toward life long health, and are proud of yourself, too!💙

Edited