C

FB’s southwest chicken, and FB Strong Day 3 Complete!

Good evening, fellow blenders!

I just wanted to show y’all the FB Southwest Chicken Dinner recipe I made today, and check in for Day 3 of Strong! That’s another one of my goals for this month; is to make more of FB’s recipes!

It was delicious! I have to admit that preparing the chicken was a bit of a process, and I over cooked it a smidgen, but overall it was good! I didn’t use cheese, and didn’t roll it into a log. I just rolled it out and pounded it, and rubbed the spice blend on it.

I also added black beans to the veggie mix, used red, orange, and yellow bell peppers (didn’t have green;) and used brown rice instead of quinoa. Plus avocado on the side, Cara Cara oranges and grapefruit.😋 Here’s the recipe if anyone’s interested.

https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/southwest-spiced-chicken-dinner

Also, I got Day 3 done this morning! I’ve never done this one before, and I really liked it! I’ve only used weights for core routines like 2 or 3 times that I can remember. Definitely not a whole routine like this, so that was a neat challenge! My upper body was so sore from yesterday, that it seemed to take the brunt of those side planks!😬😆 I also added that 5 min weighted core routine, just ‘cause it was a mini routine with weights - haha! Kinda like a burnout.😁

Hope everyone’s had a good week and day! Keep crushing your workouts and goals! I’m proud of myself, and I’m proud y’all!👊🏻

#FBfamily💙

Edited