Looking back & moving forward

"The only time you should ever look back, is to see how far you´ve come."

My journey with FB began in April of 2015. I remember looking for ab workouts that I could incorporate into my gymnastics conditioning routine. That´s when I found FB and I honestly don´t know where I would be today if I didn´t stumble over that viral core workout with Kelli. Words cannot express how grateful I am for Kelli and Daniel and for everything they do for us. I just finished FB Strong and felt kinda emotional when I pressed complete on the last workout, because the fact that its April again (where is 2019 going?!) made me realize how far I´ve come since 2015. Whoever may be reading this and feeling that they don´t make any progress: just appreciate the journey, look at how far you´ve come already, you got this! Also, I had this goal of doing a standing split for some time now; I can do the splits easily on the ground, but the standing ones are really difficult for me:D So I challenged myself to take 15 to 20 minutes after every Strong workout to work on this pose. That´s what it looks like now and I´m proud:) Set your goals and kick them in the face:D

Enough rambling, I hope everyone has a great productive day:)