C

Baking challenge excepted, Korse!

My brother's birthday was on Friday, and he wanted me to make him these chewy ginger snap cookies for him. I couldn’t get to it on Friday, but I told him I would make them for him this weekend; and then I saw Korse’s post about a baking challenge this weekend, so I was like, “Hey, I’ll join! Perfect timing!”😄

I’ve actually been meaning to share this recipe for LONG time now. Like, last summer long.😬 Kim shared a cookie recipe, and I mentioned something about them looking similar to a ginger snap recipe we make, and she asked if I’d share it with y’all. So I’m sorry I haven’t yet, Kim! I keep remembering and forgetting, but I’ll get is out to you ASAP. I was trying to adjust the recipe some today, hence all the different colors/shapes - haha! I have it written on a card, but I just noticed today that it might be the same recipe as what’s on the Grandma’s molasses bottle. I’ll have to double check.

Also, while I was on a roll I made this FB recipe!

https://www.fitnessblender.com/articles/homemade-oatmeal-cookie-granola-recipe-easy-to-make

The one on the right is the original recipe (it smelled heavenly!) minus the dried fruit, and the one on the left is chocolate peanut butter! I used cocoa powder and peanut butter (minus the nuts and fruit.) They smell SOO good and I can’t wait to try them! I thought I had tried another recipe, but I can’t remember which one; so this may very well be my first FB recipe!🙌🏻

Anyhow. I don’t think I’ve shared any food pics in a while so I wanted to share one today, celebrate making a FB recipe, and join in Korse’s baking party!

P.S. Yes, someone was sneaking pieces of that cookie...😂😉

Edited