Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

#RecoveryComplete Update

Sorry I haven't been posting or updating the community about my recovery or ED in general. Today I've started "real" recovery. I followed my meal plan fully and ate the food I need to. All three main meals and my three snacks have been eaten today and my weekly goal is to do this everyday this week. I feel hard on Friday by eating little and I did a workout when my parents and sister were at work. But I'm on full recovery now because I don't want to get worse or go back to the ED treatment center. I know some of you commented on my last post saying that I should accept this help. But this place has changed since I went there the first time. They were really mean to my mom (which really pissed me off, blaming her when she asked about co-pays that she cared more about money then getting me help) and the program doesn't fit my school schedule which has five weeks left and I do not went to spend my summer there. I want to go to my internship. Also I'm still searching for a therapist who specializes with EDs in my area. I want to get better for myself, my family, and so I can help solve climate change and work in the history field. I've relaxed my rules about waste so I can get better because if I don't will never recover and I would probably end up in inpatient or dead. I probably won't update on here daily, probably just once in a while.

Edited