March Complete! Let April Begin! 💪😊

Hello, amazing people! My FBfamily!

How did your March go?

So mine was great!

Yes, it wasn't as great as my February but I still feel accomplished and proud about it! 💪

Most of the weekends of the month, I couldn't workout, as you can see. But I spent that that great as well!

As some of you may know or remember, a friend came to visit the first weekend of the month and we did so many things together! (The 700 stairs climb!💪) That was a non-scale victory for me for sure! And so much good laughs and food!

Then, a couple of weekends after, I went to my city! I enjoyed every minute of it! Spending time with family and friends and eating at my favorites restaurants and fast food restaurants too! (Remember the beast I conquered?🤤)

And the past weekend, we went to my partner's hometown to visit his family!

We ate too much fried food to be honest. But, the company was great too! His mother always try to make us comfortable and she is so kind and lovely! 😊

So after all that, I think my March looks amazing! Travelling, enjoying good company, and enjoying food (even not that healthy food from time to time) is a part of life too! And, we must enjoy every part of our lives! 🙌🥂😊

Anyways, amazing people! Let April begin! And let's make the best of it as well! 💪

Happy sunday! Or, if it is monday where you at, happy monday!

Tell us all about your March! What goals did you accomplish on March!? And what goals do you plan to accomplish on April!?

Have a great day! Keep inspiring me and each other! 😊