Le croissants!

Here they are! My whole wheat half brioche - half French croissants!

I may have cut them into tinier versions than intended lol! I also forgot to take a picture right after I removed them from the oven, hence the several missing croissants haha!

They were pretty good. I did over bake them a bit, but the inside was still buttery and soft. I didn't add a lot of sugar, pure cane, and while I liked it others would have preferred more sweetness, but that is all individual.

I am definitely going to keep practicing and perfecting them! I thought they were dellllllicious! And I made some homemade blueberry jam and put some on a croissant, and the jam was so good, too!!!!

PS. the big square one is a pain au chocolate (is that correctly spelled?) Because the dough was not shaped appropriately for the croissants. I haven't tried that one yet though.

Also, I've been trying to get back into some of my older hobbies (which will probably end now with my internship). I started playing guitar again and started another online drawing course (hence the eye). Just thought I'd share cause I promise I'm not just about food and exercise 🤣🤣🤣

How are your weekends so far? Don't forget to share any baked goodies pics!

And what are your non exercise hobbies????

Have a good day everyone!

Edited