C

Some website ideas.

Hello, everyone!

So, I’ve had some ideas for the website that I’ve been saving to my notes for awhile now. Each time I noticed/thought of something I would write it down, and now I have quite a list - haha! I know y’all (Kelli, Daniel, and the FB team) already have a lot on your plates, so I feel a little bad posting this.

Buuut... since y’all recently asked us to share ideas for the website, I guess I’ll go ahead and share mine.

Rescheduling workouts:

I think it would be really helpful if we could reschedule our own workout days like we do for the programs. Sometimes when we do challenges, or our own workouts schedules, (especially with multiple videos) it’s a bit annoying having to re-save each individual workout to a new day, go back and remove them all from that day, and then do the same thing with the next 5 or so days. I think it would be really nice if we could have an option to reschedule a full day, and then the following days would move forward like the programs do.

Try/try again, feature: (like the favorites section.)

Try: I think it would be useful if we could save workouts we’d like to try. With so many great routines, I sometimes find several workouts I’d like to try, or someone recommends a routine, and you’d like to try it but can’t at the moment for whatever reason. Then you possibly forget which one it was. So like the favorites, you could have a “try” or “want to try” section, where we could put those routines to remember.

Try again: I’d like this because sometimes you do those workouts that you struggle with, or you think you don’t like. That’s why I thought “try again” or something like that. Not, “not a favorite” because I don’t want it to be something you don’t do again. I think it’s important to do those things you don’t like to challenge yourself! Those are the ones that I like to come back to to try to learn to like and improve, and sometimes they end up moving to the favorites!

Multiple pictures and videos:

Like it says, I think it would be really neat if we could do multiple pictures on one post, (kind of like IG, where you can share multiple pics.) and if we could do videos! Maybe voice recordings, too?🤷🏼‍♀️

“Save to bag” fix:

Just a little something I noticed when I bought my programs was I saved several to my bag (some to get, some to decide on,) and I signed out, came back later, and they were all gone from my bag. So I think it would be nice if things could be saved in your bag even if you sign out. (I don’t know if that’s even possible, and it not a huge deal. Just a thought.)

Program overview:

I would love if there was a way to preview the workouts in your purchased programs without having to save it to your calendar, then go through each day at a time, and then remove it. I think it would be helpful and a time saver in choosing which program you want to do, or just wanting to look at the schedule!

PFT results page:

Simply put, I think it’d be nice if there was a page for keeping our PFT progress here on the website!

Recipe filter:

Lunch, dinner, breakfast, snacks, dessert, etc. Like you do on the workouts, it would be helpful to filter the recipes. I think it would help me choose and make more of your recipes.

(I’m feeling really bad for all these suggestions right now...)😬🙈

Personal workout notes:

I think I’ve mentioned this on someone else’s post before, but I’d love if we could write personal notes on the workouts. Things we liked, how we modified, improvements, things to remember for next time, etc.

Good combos:

I think some of your workouts have this and I’m not sure how it would work, but I think it’d be helpful if there were “recommendations” for workouts that pair well together. Like on your shorter ones. Some suggestions of other short routines it pairs well with, or other routines it makes a good burnout routine for, etc. I don’t know how that would work, but it’s just a thought I’ve had.

Again, none of this is an emergency, and I don’t want to be a burden or nuisance. I’m more than happy with this site, and grateful for everything y’all have done and do. This website is more than enough and great just the way it is. These are just some ideas I've been accumulating in my notes for awhile now, and since y’all asked for our ideas I though why not go ahead and share them. I hope I clearly explained everything!

Thank y’all for everything!💙

Edited