This was March :)

So, March is over and for me it was another month focussed mainly on strength training. In the second week I had to get rid of an annoying flue. Stayed at home on Monday, didn't work out on Tuesday and though I was ready again on Wednesday, so I directly gave it my all with a 1000 cal workout. Turned out it was still too early. The workout itself went pretty well, but on the next day I found myself coughing alot more, so no exercises for the rest of the week and just a rather easy 35 minutes Pilates workout on Saturday. That was a good decision, since for the next week I was back at 100% energy :)

From that week on I started including pull ups into my daily routine, after I found a nice bar on my way to work. I started with 5x3 pull ups and increased the numbers slowly but steadiely. Now I am at 5x5 with proper form. Yesterday I tried a little variation and just did 5 sets of maximum repetitions with proper form, which turned out to be 10/5/4/4/3. Felt amazing to get 10 repetitions done in the first set :)

Generally my current plan is...

Biceps and upper back on Monday.

Legs on Tuesday.

Triceps and chest on Wednesday.

HIIT on Thursday.

Lats and shoulders on Friday.

Each of them followed by a short core workout of round about 10 minutes.

I definitely made some progress in different exercises and I think that this progress also gets visible more and more :)

What I am really happy about: I kept the nutrition momentum from last month, ate alot of good and healthy stuff and managed to drop one more pound down to 169 pounds. Still a little bit of extra fat around my belly, but I'll take my time to get rid of that and all in all I am at a point where I am pretty happy with how I look.

Really looking forward to next month now. If I can keep it up like this, things will only get better :)

Edited