“Look at your little boy’s legs!”... I’ll take that as a compliment 🤣

This morning after a few puddles left my legs looking fairly muddy, I had to think of my mum, despairing at me, her Tomboy, yet again (in primary school... more than 50 years ago). She used to take one look at me and comment: “oh look at your little boy’s legs!!!!” It was the look of dismay accompanying that comment that told me “oops, I’v done it again”. Scuffed shoes and torn pants often accompanied the “little boy’s legs” 🤣

So today after a very strenuous 39k up and downy mountainbike ride, legs looking very muddy (photo proof!) I thought: “thanks mum, I am definitely taking that as a compliment today!” I am sure she would be proud of me today, if she still could. Well, my kids certainly are! And so am I!

Now all that is left is a clean up of the bikes, but that can wait till tomorrow and a meal out with friends in an Indian restaurant. Looking forward to replenishing the lost calories and fluids. As we are walking there the fluid replacement will be 🍷!

No more FB for me today, I consider the ride a pretty good total body workout with lots of cardio!

#yayformuddylegs

#proudofwhatmybodycando

Edited