1000 Calorie Workout Complete! 🔥 And FBfit Day 26 Update.

Wow. What a workout. Today I did day 26 of the FBfit program and it was brutal, and great! The first 25 days helped me prepare for this and handle it well, so great job to Kelli and Daniel for designing a program that works. Afterwards I was SOOOO hungry, I went and got Chinese food (healthy with veggies and rice). I felt like this fortune was talking to me in many ways. When you no longer think about the short term weight goals and start focusing on the longer term "what my body can do" goals, your fitness world blossoms into an amazing balance between mental health and physical ability. I think it is important to make sure our short-term actions are in line with our long-term goals. I realize that a lot of my actions have not been in line with my long-term goals. Anyway, enough on my tangent. :-)

Thinking about buying FBfit? Go for it! I am almost half way through the program and I can see changes in my body shape. Others have noticed as well. I don't think I have lost weight, but I am not checking on purpose. I want to wait for the last PT test. The number on the scale has become less important to me. My body shape is getting better and I am able to lift heavier things. I just feel stronger. I never valued muscle development before, but it is indescribable how it makes you feel when you work on it.

How are you all doing? I hope you're keeping up on these great workouts.

Edited