Posted in: Nutrition / Nutrition Talk

#RecoveryComplete Update

Some of you may have noticed that I haven't posted my daily #RecoveryComplete for a few days. There are a few reasons for this, first I'm having a semi-relapse with my ED. I'm struggling to follow my meal plan and have been restricting more. This started on Saturday and has continued since. I did better last night as I pushed myself to eat a night snack of ice cream. It was really hard. Because of this I had a huge fight with my parents over the weekend and on Monday. My mom was the most upset by my actions and threatened to send me to inpatient or another treatment program. As I'm no 20 she can't really force me to do that but she could tell the doctor I'm failing to take care of myself and then they could do something like this. I had a breakdown on Sunday and told my parents that I'm struggling, worried about a lot, and need more help. Currently, I'm looking for another therapist who specializes in EDs. I also wanted to see my nutritionist this week to address these issue and come up with new ways to get more food in but I can't see him until next week. I fear I may go into a full relapse before then but hopefully I won't. My mom is helping me and now I'm trying to stick yo three meals a day plus a night snack. Still haven't faced a lot of fear foods or pushed myself in terms of eating the right things like a sandwich at lunch or more at dinner. Plus I always miss my morning and afternoon snack.