Need help to get back on track...

Hello everyone! I first wanted to say that I'm not an English native speaker so forgive me if I make mistakes 😅

I've been working out with Fitness Blender for a year now and I fell in love with this amazing community. Everyone seems to be really kind and positive so I decided to come here for some advices.

The last years were tough for me because I was alternating between jobs I hated, with staggered working hours and I was barely sleeping. I was depressed and put a lot of weight on because of emotional eating...

But that's when the penny dropped and I decided to take care of myself. So I started to make smart eating choices and to stir myself.

I managed to lose 97 lbs since August 2017 and I became really passionate about fitness and health. BUT here's when things got complicated.

I bought a gym membership (I can't even remember why) and I was clearly overexercizing. Sometimes I was there for two hours twice a day... 🤦🏻‍♀️ I got injured last October and couldn't workout for an entire month.

I don't know exactly what happened but I lost all my motivation, started binge eating again and completely stopped working out...

And here I am, feeling lethargic and unfit. I'm ashamed because I feel that I ruined it all. I took 28 lbs since october and don't know how to stop this vicious circle.

I already purchased several FB programs through the past year : Fit, Fit round 2, Abs, Burn, Strong and Reach.

I wonder if I should get back on track with FB Low Impact or maybe FB Reach... I just have to set my mind properly and remember why I started this journey in the first place.

Thanks to all of those that took the time to read this 💗