Fitness journey

Hi, this is the first time I write here. At first I have to say SORRY for my bad english, I am from Austria and did not write in english for many years.

I want to share my little fitness journey with you. After giving birth to my second kid, I really hated my body. I gained so much weight in pregnancy and my eating habits were really bad.

I knew, something had to change. So I started dieting, first I tried the low carb method and I really starved myself.

I started to wourkout, but just for punishment, when I ate something that I was not supposed to, during the low carb diet.

During this time I was the unhappiest person in the world. I think I was not too far away from developing an eating disorder. I had no strenght, I was tired, I had no energy for my kids.

Then I found fitnessblender and learned, how to love my body an to be thankful of what my body can do! I started eating healthy and nourishing food. I started with workouts and really enjoyed them!

Now I finished one strenght program and two rounds of fb burn and I feel sooo good! I am self confident, strong and full of energy.

I am a vegetarian, so I eat a lot of vegetables and unproceed foods, but I also have pizza, ice cream or chocolate, when I want to! Just dont eat such things every say!

Fitnessblender really changed my life in all kind of ways. I think, I am a better wife, a better mother, a better me!

I try to find some before pictures, this is how I look actually.