Just keep swimming, just keep swimming!

Hey everybody!

First off, thanks to those who took time to read my rather depressing rant the other day O.O The good news is I am mentally better and believe I was just experiencing an exacerbated case of soreness/tendonitis but should be normal because I feel it again today, but not as bad, so it must be a normal result of my leg strengthening. So the positive Korse has returned :) I just gotta keep swimming....

Anyhow!

Although Sunday was a very un-motivational day for me, I got back at it yesterday with a few minutes of indoor cycling and one of Daniel's abs busting static/active workouts! And today I tried out the new strength video which, I must say, I enjoyed because I am a fan of traditional strength training! I feel productive and strong and usually feel it the next day (feel free to interpret that either positively or not XD)

Today I had a pre-workout snack/breakfast of homemade apple baked oatmeal topped with Fage 5% Greek yogurt and some coffee with some steamed whole milk.

I now only use whole/reduced dairy (usually whole), no fat-free over here unlike my younger self! What about you guys?

Then for my post-workout lunch, some banana egg chocolate pancakes topped with almond powder chocolate syrup and more yogurt with sliced bananas and blueberries....and some more espresso with steamed milk :)

I have been loving to have some baked treats like baked oatmeal or homemade bread or challah bread with some coffee for breakfast. Also eggs, because...well...eggs XD

It's funny because I would often have savory quinoa dishes with veggies or other savory dishes for breakfast in the past....I feel like my eating has become different over the past couple of months, but that's not always a bad thing I think :)

Now I am getting ready to go to New York and watch a show on broadway, my birthday present to my lovely mother :D

What are your plans for the evening?

And I know I'm late but - It's SPRING! Yay! I'm praying for some beautiful weather soon!

Do any of you have any traditional springtime activities or regimes? My parents and I usually go to the park almost every week, and we occasionally eat outdoors. My mom has a garden as well that she tends, too.

Anyways, keep on rocking blenders!!!!!