Daily Check-in: Monday, March 25th

Look who's still hangin around!

That's right! This pretty guy, who is clearly offended my me.

That's ok though. Imma still take his picture. 😂

Hello Blenders, and Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening to you all!

How are you doing today?

Did you have a good weekend?

It was a good, if somewhat busy one, here! Hubby and I went birding for a bit on Saturday, then rollerblading, then adventuring with the Furry Trainers, then we threw tomahawks (I'm so excited to get to do this again!!), and then stayed up late trying to see the Northern Lights! (No luck. It was still cool to see all the stars and super bright moon though!) Then Sunday, we balanced all that fun with chores: and cleaned the garage! Whoo, feels good to have that done! I'm starting to get into full spring cleaning mode, so up next is the basement and the barn. We'll get them straightened up in no time!

How 'bout you FB Fam? How was your weekend?

And did you see the new workout? YAY FOR UPPER BODY STRENGTH 😂. In case you missed it, all you gotta do is check the pinned post at the top of the community section! (Loving the pinned posts!) I'm so excited to try this one out! I've got a few more weeks of Fit Rd 2, and then I'm gonna try all the new workouts. Lookin forward to that!

Speaking of workouts, what do you have planned for today? Are you working out, or are you resting?

I've got this combo for today:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/intense-fat-burning-cardio-intervals-and-butt-and-thigh-workout-

Extra credit:

https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/brutal-anaerobic-threshold-hiit-fat-burning-hiit-cardio

I really enjoy starting my workout week off with a nice intense lower body routine! So these are perfect!

And how about some delicious meals to help fuel us through our day? What's on the menu for you guys today?

I think we're gonna have a Southwest-style chicken salad. With smoked chicken breasts, tomatoes, avocado, black beans, corn, green onions, on a green salad, topped with some salsa verde. That sounds reallly good right about now!

Also: I feel like we are waayyy overdue for a Workout Party, a Community Workout Challenge, or another Pizza Party soon! What do you guys think? Let me know if there's somethin you'd like to see, or an idea you might have, or what kind of party you'd like to see next! I love hearing your input!

Well Blenders, I think that's enough yammering from me today!

I hope you all have a fantastic day, and thanks so much for checking in with me!

Make today a great one!

Edited