Posted in: Workouts / Goal Setting

Before and after picture

I just wanted to say thank you so much to the fitness blender team !!!. The picture on the left was taken in 2016 and the picture on the right is what I look like today with my celebration beer lol. I had been battling a severe thyroid disease (Graves disease) since 2013. I gained so much weight and was constantly getting hospitalized due to tachycardia and other severe thyroid related symptoms. I discovered Fitness Blender in November of 2017 and I’ve been working out with you guys ever since. I started working out in the summer of 2016, I started with jogging for the first year which helped me a lot in dropping weight but it wasn’t until I found fitness blender that my body completely changed for the better. I’m very healthy now and much more stronger and toned. The best news I received after only a few months of working out with fitness blender... was that my thyroid levels were drastically improving. In May of 2018 my thyroid levels read NORMAL for the first time in 5 years after a long hard battle and I’ve been normal ever since, my life is now back to normal. When I received my first dose of radioactive idodine my thyroid health did not improve and no medicine was helping. My doctors said that I needed to have more radiation done but I decided to make the turnaround for myself and try to save my thyroid. I did this only by working out and eating better foods. I’m so happy my life is back to normal and I owe Kelli and Daniel a HUGE THANK YOU as well as the Fitness Blender community because I would read everyone’s comments to help keep me motivated :) . Thank you all so much for helping me save my health. ❤️ I lost a total of 52 lbs! But the best news is that my health is now better than ever before.!