S

Rest days and taking the HIIT outside :)

Hi all,

I posted five days ago that I was back and starting FB30 round 4. Today I finished day 3. Yeah!

So you might wonder... what happened? You were very enthusiastic and now it is day 5 and you only completed day 3 of the program. Well, I took two extra rest days. The first day of HIIT was the first time I did HIIT in months and it was awesome but also quite a shock to my lower body. I was so super sore that could barely walk down the stairs. And the third day of the program was a lower body strength and HIIT routine again. I decided that doing that while still being sore would be too much. So, I just did some stretching videos until I really felt I was not sore anymore and fully able to push myself again.

So, this morning I was ready. However, it was super sunny outside and I knew my downstairs neighbor was probably still asleep (sunday morning). So, I decided to do something I've never done before: I just went to the park. Did the HIIT portion of the workout their and then went back home to do the strength part with Kelli and Daniel. I loved it! I somehow feel a bit ashamed for working out sometimes which doesn't make any sense. But as a result I usually keep my workouts inside. Do you have the same? Well, I can totally recommend going for it. There is nothing to be ashamed of and it is so nice to workout outside. I noticed there were actually quite some people doing similar type of workouts in the park. Even a group of firefighters who did some kind of training running around with their gear. They all encouraged during my jump squats hahaha (bit awkward but I just told myself again: nothing to be ashamed about. And joked around with them a bit)

Have a nice day blenders and thanks for reading :)