Thank you Fitness Blender

I ran a 5k today and it was almost entirely your fault, haha! I take a wee bit of credit for, ya know, the physical part. I could never have dreamed this was going to happen. I lost all that weight and got so strong, but running is a whole nother beast and I just never thought I would be able to do it.

Today I did.

I ran 3.46 miles in 33 minutes and came in 2nd in my age group! I just wanted to finish it, I didn't care about my time, I was just jogging along happily following the people in front of me. Next thing I know, they tell me I got 2nd! Not too bad when you consider I started running just over 3 weeks ago.

Thank you, to the community for an amazing level of support and advice you just cannot find anywhere else. Thank you to Kelli and Daniel for believing that not only could anyone get fit, but that they could do it in their living rooms with no fancy equipment necessary. Thank you to everyone who makes this site possible, even the people we never see on camera.

I have never won a medal in all my 38 years and I wouldn't have done this without all of you. Thank you, I really mean that.

Strong is so awesome,