Falling Apart, and Falling Back Together.

This week was hard. I had to replace a couple of my workouts with the 3-day flexibility ones because I pinched a nerve so badly in my neck that I couldn’t move very well. I am glad I forced myself to take it easy. I wanted to make it through the FBfit program exactly how it was made, but I realized that trying my best is what matters. Life happens. We are all human. We may all want to be perfect, but that isn’t going to happen. 😊

Life balance is tricky while working an executive level job, being a fairly new mom, and trying to keep up with my needs. Stress has such a broad impact on our overall health. I think all the stress from work this week triggered the tension that messed up my neck. I am almost caught back up as I am doing an extra workout tomorrow and then I will be back on track with the program. I really just switched around my “off” day for the week. Doing the 3-day flexibility challenge really helped me get back on track. So, if anyone else gets hurt or needs to slow down for a couple days, I would totally recommend adding that in to help.

I was quite down in the dumps the last couple of days. My neck interrupting my workouts was really hard on me. I spent a couple days being disappointed in myself and wishing I could do more. Why are we so hard on ourselves? I can’t help but think about how society has trained us to think that we can and should be perfect. But where is the fun in that? Some days there is just no way to keep up, but I tried and showed up to a workout even through I couldn’t perform at the level I wanted to perform at.

I feel apart this week, now I am allowing myself to fall back together. ❤️

Edited