✨ Ready to Give Your Posture Some Love? Better Posture with Erica Is Calling!
Join for free and start building and tracking your workouts, get support from other Fitness Blender members and more!
I have just finished this brutal strength workout:
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-blasting-total-body-strength-and-toning-workout
And then rewarded me with a relaxing yoga infused stretching routine:
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/stretching-pilates-yoga-workout-blend-relaxing-stretching-routine-to-relieve-stress-and-back-pain
It's funny how my lifestyle has changed since working out regularly. A few months ago I would have rewarded myself with sweets. Now my greatest benefit is feeling my body getting stronger and fitter :)
Have a sunny weekend :)
I've deserved it
I have just finished this brutal strength workout:
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/fat-blasting-total-body-strength-and-toning-workout
And then rewarded me with a relaxing yoga infused stretching routine:
https://www.fitnessblender.com/videos/stretching-pilates-yoga-workout-blend-relaxing-stretching-routine-to-relieve-stress-and-back-pain
It's funny how my lifestyle has changed since working out regularly. A few months ago I would have rewarded myself with sweets. Now my greatest benefit is feeling my body getting stronger and fitter :)
Have a sunny weekend :)